Store pickup and local delivery are available.
Kwun Tong Studio
- Opening hours: Mon-Sat 09:30-18:30
- Pick-up time can be selected when placing the order
There are three options for local delivery, each with delivery time from Monday to Sunday 9am-10pm. Please consult in advance for special hours (e.g. 12am).
Delivery by our courier team. Three delivery slots each day: 9am-1pm, 2pm-6pm and 6pm-10pm.
Delivery fee is HK$80. Free delivery for orders above HK$799.
- Delivery at Specific Time(5)
Delivery at a specific time (e.g. 3pm) or within a time slot less than 60 minutes (e.g. 2:15pm - 2:30pm). Additional fee HK$150 will be charged. Please specify the delivery time at "Special instructions" during checkout.
- Urgent Delivery
Special delivery service for urgent orders. We will arrange delivery as soon as possible after receiving the order. Additional fee HK$200 will be charged. Please contact us first to ensure the product(s) you need are in stock. It would be defined as "Urgent Delivery" only when the delivery time required by the customer is included within 2 hours after the order is placed, for instance delivery time 3:30pm - 4:30pm is requested when placing an order at 2pm.
In order to ensure smooth delivery, the delivery information filled in by the customer when placing the order must be detailed; if the delivery address is:
The floor, room number and company name must be provided; if the company is large, the department name must also be provided.
Building name, block number, floor and room number must be provided.
You must fill in the relevant delivery arrangements in the order remarks - the recipient will go downstairs to pick up the package / the deliveryman will give it to the hotel front desk staff, and then the staff will hand it over to the room. If the recipient goes downstairs to pick up the package, the recipient's name and phone number must be provided; if the delivery person handed it over to the hotel front desk staff, and then the staff handed it over to the room, the reservation number, the booker's name and contact number must be provided.
The delivery details must be filled in the order remarks - the recipient is the restaurant customer / the recipient is the restaurant staff. If the recipient is a restaurant guest, the name and contact number of the reservation person must be provided; if the recipient is a restaurant employee, the name and phone number of the employee (ie the recipient) must be provided.
The relevant delivery details must be filled in the order remarks - the recipient is a hospital patient / the recipient is a healthcare worker. If the recipient is a hospital patient, the bed number must be provided; if the recipient is a medical staff, the department and position he belongs to must be provided.
If the recipient and the purchaser are not the same person, the name and contact number of the recipient and the purchaser must be provided when placing the order. Léselle will ensure that any information provided by the client is not disclosed to the recipient.
Change of Order Information
Orders selected for delivery will be sorted one day before the specified delivery date to arrange an appropriate delivery route. If you need to make any changes to the order information, please provide us with complete information no later than one day before the delivery date. Any changes made on the day of delivery will incur an administration fee of HKD 100.
If a temporary change of address, time or date is required on the day of delivery, Léselle will make appropriate arrangements on a case-by-case basis. If the changed address or time does not match the driver's delivery route on the day, the order will be dispatched after all orders delivered by the driver on the day are completed; if the changed address or time can still match the driver's delivery on the same day Orders will be dispatched as usual.
In the event of road congestion, traffic accidents, special weather conditions, etc., which may cause the order not to be delivered on time, Léselle will immediately contact the customer to inform the relevant situation, request instructions, and make appropriate arrangements and processing.
If the recipient refuses to accept the item, or the driver cannot contact the recipient, and cannot find any place such as the reception desk or management office that can collect the item or any staff who can collect the item, or the place or staff refuses to accept the item If the order cannot be successfully delivered for any other reason, the driver will immediately contact the buyer and ask for instructions to make appropriate arrangements and processing. If the driver cannot contact the buyer, the order will be returned directly to the company. In any case, if the order is returned to the company, the customer will be responsible for additional delivery costs.
If the recipient rejects the item and the item is returned to the company, Léselle will wait for the customer's next instructions. If no relevant instructions are received within three months, Léselle will treat it as abandoned.
1. Under normal circumstances, it can be delivered at the scheduled time, but the actual delivery time is affected by the delivery route, the day's shipment, traffic conditions, and special weather conditions. It may be early or delayed.
2. If the delivery time requested by the customer is neither "Standard Delivery" nor "Delivery at Specific Time", such as 3pm-5pm, the "Delivery at Specific Time" will be charged.
3. As long as the delivery time requested by the customer belongs to "Instant Delivery", for example, when the order is placed at 2pm, and the goods are received at 3:30pm on the same day, the "Instant Delivery" will be charged.
4. A surcharge of HK$300 will be charged for delivery to the following islands districts: Cha Kwo Chau, Cheung Chau, Hei Ling Chau, Peaked Hill, Kau Yi Chau, Lamma Island, Ping Chau, Po Toi Islands, Shek Kwu Chau and Soko Islands.
5. Standard delivery does not include the following areas: Tai Tam Road (Chai Wan Section), He Tsui, Mount Butler Shooting Range, Fei Ngo Mountain, Guanyin Mountain, Tai Mo Shan, Tso Kung Tam Outdoor Recreation Center, Lower Muxian Village, Shing Mun Reservoir, Sam Mun Tsai, Tai Mei Tuk Bridal Pool, Tai Po Wanyao Road, Kadoorie Farm, Wutong Village, Tai Po Yuanyuan Road, Sha Tau Kok, Ancient Caves, Wo Hop Shek Cemetery, Da Shi Lake, Jiao Keng, Lu Keng, Wu Jiao Teng, Sheung Shui Hua Shan, Ping Che, Ta Kwu Ling , Shaling, Patxianling Country Park, Lungshan Temple, Fairview Garden, California Garden, Wangjingwei, Nimwan, Shangbaini/Xiabaini, Palxiang, Maipu Nature Reserve, Nanshengwei, Lychee Villa, Da Tang Country Park, Tuen Mun River Trade Terminal, Lung Kwu Tan, Lady MacLehose Holiday Village, Budai O, Tai Au Mun, Fourteen Township, Rong Shu O, Tai Mong Tsai, Tseng Tau, Jinshan, Ma On Shan Village, Po Fuk Memorial Hall, Dao Fong Shan , Tseung Kwan O Cemetery, Ngong Ping, Pui O, Tai O, Tong Fuk, Mui Wo, Tung Chung Road, Big Wave Bay Village, Ma Wan, Discovery Bay, Siu Ho Wan, Frontier Closed Area, Lo Wu and Man Kam To. If you need to deliver to the above areas, please contact our customer service, there is an opportunity to charge additional delivery fees.