Store pickup, local delivery and international shipping are available.
Delivery Arrangement on Lunar New Year and Valentine's Day
On the first and second day of the Lunar New Year, there will be a surcharge of HK$100 for the arrangement of local delivery (Standard Free Delivery, Delivery at Specific Time or Instant Delivery). On the third day (also Valentine's Day) of the Lunar New Year, there will be a surcharge of HK$200 for the arrangement of local delivery. We recommend customers choose another date for delivery, or pick up at our studio, to avoid the surcharge and potential traffic congestion.
・Kwun Tong Studio
Opening hours: Mon-Sun 09:30 - 22:00
Pick-up time can be selected when placing the order.
There are three options for local delivery, each with delivery time from Monday to Sunday 9:00am - 10:00pm. Please consult in advance for special hours.
・Standard Free Delivery
Delivery by our couriers. Three delivery slots each day: 9:00am - 1:00pm, 2:00pm - 6:00pm and 6:00pm - 10:00pm.
・Delivery at Specific Time
Delivery at a specific time (e.g. 3:00pm) or within a time slot less than 60 minutes (e.g. 2:15pm - 2:30pm). Additional fee HK$150 will be charged. Please specify the delivery time at "Special instructions" during checkout.
Special delivery service for urgent orders. We will arrange delivery as soon as possible after receiving the order. Additional fee HK$200 will be charged. Please contact us first to ensure the product(s) you need are in stock. It is an "Instant Delivery" only when the delivery time required by the customer is included within 2 hours after the order is placed, for instance delivery time 3:30pm - 4:30pm is requested when placing an order at 2pm.
1. Under normal circumstances, it can be delivered at the scheduled time, but the actual delivery time is affected by the delivery route, the day's shipment, traffic conditions, and special weather conditions. It may be early or delayed.
2. Due to the different attributes of each product, we will arrange the appropriate delivery method for you.
3. If you have special delivery needs, please contact us to provide you with appropriate delivery suggestions.
4. If the recipient refuses to sign for the goods, no one receives the goods, or we are unable to contact the recipient for more than 20 minutes, so that the deliveryman returns the goods to the company, the customer shall bear the relevant delivery costs.
5. If the delivery time requested by the customer is neither "Standard Delivery" nor "Delivery at Specific Time", such as 3pm-5pm, the "Delivery at Specific Time" will be charged.
6. As long as the delivery time requested by the customer belongs to "Instant Delivery", for example, when the order is placed at 2pm, and the goods are received at 3:30pm on the same day, the "Instant Delivery" will be charged.
7. Since express delivery such as S.F. Express is not suitable for delivering vulnerable floral products, especially for preserved flowers in glass dome, we do not recommend nor use express delivery for local delivery. If you must use this service for some reason, please contact us. We will use shock-proof bubble wrap packaging to provide complete protection for the goods. Yet, we cannot ensure that the goods remain in good condition when they are delivered.
Due to the impact of the epidemic, the logistics to overseas will be slow and there may be delays. Please consider carefully before placing an order.